In 2021 children attending 4 year old Kindergarten will receive a saving of $2000 in fees for the year, speak to one of our management team to find out more.
Cheeky Clouds Kindergarten program is delivered by a Bachelor Qualified teacher and operates Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 4:30pm, outside these hours we offer the added benefit of flexibility for drop off and collection as the centre operates 6:30am to 6:30pm. Children attending a 4 year old Kindergarten program are required to attend for a minimum of 15 hours per week.
Our Kindergarten program is driven by child led knowledge and interests, we believe that children’s voices and ideas should be valued and heard, our curriculum is developed from children’s interests and intentional teaching. In term four our Kindergarten program places a strong focus on preparing the children for transition to school, to assist the children with this transition the centre provides lunch boxes with a school packed lunch, lunch order days where children can order a special lunch from our kitchen and also opportunities for the children to attend local primary schools.
As part of our Kindergarten program the curriculum includes a range of incursions and excursions including:
- Bush Kinder at the You Yangs Regional Park
- Regular community walks
- Living Eggs
- Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre excursions
- Library incursions and excursions
- Barwon Health Dental visits
- Resilience Project. This program is a positive mental health program which focuses on the Resilience projects key pillars of Gratitude, Empathy, Mindfulness and Emotional Literacy.
- Bravehearts. This is a Personal Safety Program delivered by leading specialist in the field to support children with developing personal safety skills and a child safe environment.
- Early Learning Languages Australia (ELLA) program. This is a digital language program supported by the Australian Government to support second language development in early childhood, our program currently offers children the opportunity to learn the Indonesian language.
Meet our Kindergarten teacher
My name is Stacey and I am the 4 year old Kindergarten teacher at Cheeky Clouds, I have over 9 years experience in the Early Childhood Industry and completed a Bachelor of Education in 2019. I have a strong belief that children are unique and have different learning styles. The program I deliver is influenced by Howard Gardeners theory of multiple intelligences, meaning that children learn in different ways. You may notice that your child is more artistic or more a mathematical learner. I ensure that each learning style is catered for, allowing each child to grow and learn in their own way.